Germinator Mobile Sanitizing is an ideal way to help maintain a healthy home that feels and smells clean
December 15, 2015
First thing's first: what is ozone? Ozone is a gas. Gases can penetrate any porous object, making them perfect for air disinfection. How does ozone work? Ozone kills bacteria by rupturing the cell wall of the offending organism. This action kills the bacteria, leaving only harmless waste. After an ozone treatment, the bacteria is completely destroyed.
Air disinfection can be done through a number of ways, including the use of ultraviolet radiation that kills viruses and bacteria. However, for a lot of methods, the penetration can be limited. Chemical disinfectants can also be used for home sanitizing
through spraying and vaporizing, but the products may not decompose and therefore end up leaving toxic residues that can be hazardous. Ozone treatment is probably the best and most effective disinfecting method, because it is a powerful oxidizer that kills microorganisms before converting them into oxygen within a very short period of time.
However, ozone treatment is best done by professionals. Today, The Germinator makes Ozone sanitizing
easily available to anyone interested in a stronger home sanitizing service. Now, you can have your furniture, sports gear, sleeping bags, and more smelling fresh and clean, and sanitized almost instantly! Germinator Mobile Sanitizing is a breakthrough technology that redefines the concept of a healthy living space. We use a convenient, safe, and 100% natural method that sanitizes virtually any item in homes, schools, hospitals, or offices. Best of all, we come to your location on a date and time that is convenient for you.
Ozone sanitizing has a number of other benefits, and they include the following:
• Its gaseous form makes it very easy to fill areas and penetrate in a way that would have been hard to reach when using traditional methods. The treatment works on upholstery, clothing, and pretty much everything!
• This treatment saves you the time and money you would have used trying to clean bit-by-bit, item-by-item. One treatment is enough to get rid of all odors fast and easily, regardless of the size of your belongings.
• Ozone sanitation eliminates the risks of recontamination, considering that bacteria can easily spread from one area to another during traditional cleaning using tools and cleaning products. It does not leave any harmful chemical residue, so you can fully trust in a completely hygienic space afterwards.
• The treatment gets rid of different kinds of odors, including cigarette odors, smoke odors, cooking odors, and animal odors, and it also inhibits the growth of mold and fungus. Apart from getting rid of odors, this home sanitizing method eliminates viruses, bacteria, and other harmful elements.
• It can be used in any given kind of setting, including residential, commercial, and industrial areas. It is flexible and effective and takes a short period of time to yield results that are sometimes beyond the expectations of clients.
• Our process works great on all sorts of sporting equipment: football, ski boots, running shoes, bullet proof vests, motorcycle helmets and much more!
Once The Germinator shows up at your location, we do all the work and you enjoy the results. Our process uses both ozone and heat to sanitize and disinfect items. Our ozone technology has been scientifically proven in university and independent laboratory studies to eliminate 99.9% of viruses and harmful bacteria. It also destroys bedbugs, lice, and dust mites. Our treatment is 100% non-toxic and completely safe for children and pets!
Our goal is to create a healthier, safer, and more comfortable environment for you, your family, and your co-workers. Fill out the form below to contact Germinator Mobile Sanitizing for a quick sanitation service, today!